Thursday

2 Weeks till Christmas

Can you believe we are really so close to Christmas as well as the end of the year? Yikes we are!! So if you are like me the craziness has already begun and you are not going to want any extra surprises, so I'm going to go ahead and give you the game plan that will complete our 12 Weeks till Christmas!

I am all about beating the lines so we are going to do most of our shopping for our Christmas Meal and mailing off Christmas cards this week and begin or finish up Christmas gifts. I'm going to be working on a couple of cool gifts for LJ and JJ and CJ. And I think I am going to stay simple with make and takes this year and do some chocolate dipped spoons!!!!

At our one week mark before Christmas we will have our bake day, prepare our final freezer meal and plan to deliver gifts and baked goods.

And finally, here are a couple of pictures I managed to get this week. It was one of those crazy weeks and it is going to flow right into the weekend. Fun, huh!!!!

Freezer Meal 4

Trying to make a volcano for Homeschool Group, what a big flop!!!

CJ helping me with Christmas cards.

So a quick recap of you list for this week

  • shop for Christmas meal
  • mail off Christmas cards
  • start or continue on Christmas gifts
and hopefully I will have better luck with my chocolate spoons than I did my volcano, lol!!!!

No comments: