Tuesday

You stole our hearts!!!

CJ had a blast at her first pageant and says she wants to do it again next year ONLY if she can have a purple dress. I think I can live with that. CJ stole my heart when she looked at me and said, "Mama, it's okay if I don't get the crown." I just wish all the other contestants had such a humble heart and pray that you, my precious child, never lose it. You are amazing inside and out!!!! We are so proud that you placed 1st Runner Up and received the Photogenic Award!!! Life with you is a blast, can't wait to experience more firsts with you!!!!


And a special thanks to Amber for capturing my beautiful girl so perfectly and Shannon for wonderful hair bows to complete each outfit perfectly. Can't wait to work with both of you again next year!!!!

No comments: