Wednesday

What to Pray Wednesday

As we near Resurrection Sunday, I encourage you to take 8 minutes to watch this video.






Casting Crow has a song that I love to hear my children sing called,"What this World Needs" One of my favorite lines is when then say. "We can't strap ourselves to the gospel because we are slowing it down." So, as you prepare yourself for Resurrection Sunday I pray that, as Christians, we take more time to reflect on how we all are just like Barabbas. This week I will be praying that my children come to an understanding, at an early age, just as one of the criminals who hung beside Jesus at Calvary did:
Luke 23:
40 But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? 41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” 43 Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

For yourself, pray that you are being a shining light directing your children to Christ and not a distraction in what you say but do not do.





I found a great resource that outlines, Christian and non-Christian symbols concerning Easter or as we reverently call it in our home, Ressurrection Sunday!!

No comments: