Sunday

Slow Cooking Sunday

The one reason I really enjoy my slow cooker is because of the dump method. Yep, some of our best dinners come from this practice!!!


My favorite way to cook chicken breasts, in the slow cooker of course, and the shred it. I like
to add some chicken granulates and onion powder with about 1/4 cup of water to the chicken breasts
while they are cooking!


Next I cut up some smoked sausage and 'dumped' it in the slow cooker.

Whew, this is where I am so glad I took a picture cause I just started pulling out spices and ingredients and didn't write it down. So it looks like I added
  • can of diced tomatoes                                                                      
  • can of tomato paste                                                                          
  • to taste added oregano, garlic salt, onion powder and black pepper  
  • total added 2 beef bouillons and 2 cups of water                               



I did my famous put it in the fridge till morning and let it cook while we were at church and we got to eat some yummy jambalaya!!! We serve ours over rice, toast or rolled up in a tortilla.




SlowCookingSunday


Alright, it's your turn now to link up and share a favorite slow cooking meal!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did a roast in some Jack Daniels garlic and something sauce with 4 C of water. Added potatos a little late in the game and all came our really well. We also fried up some onions with green beans ... yum! Didn't post about it in my blog though. It was good. Put it on low for the day...started it in the morning and had it for dinner at five or close to it. *smile* mmm! *smile* Have a great Sunday evening. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!