Sunday

A couple of projects crossed off the to do list

Over a year ago, I wrote a post for Tackle It Tuesday. Before we moved, I finally finished putting pictures into our collage picture frame. We decided to use pictures from our trip to Disney Land. I guess better late than never. At least it will be ready to hang on the wall when our shipment arrives.
.


Something else I accomplished, besides getting stressed out, before we moved was completing the Recycled Bath Mat; a  project on my to do list!! You can check out my other Projects To Do right over there in my right hand column!!!


Not sure if you can tell or not but it says, dry off.  I'll post more pics when I get the kids bathroom together! I think it's going to look fun and friendly!!!


Well this is my feeble attempted to catch up on my blog, lol. Wish me lots of luck!!!!

No comments: