Friday

Week 10 in Review

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Yep that about sums up this last week. We started off with a last minute trip to see "The Commandant's Own" and USMC Silent Drill Platoon.

















On Sunday, we got caught in the Okinawa Marathon. We have lived here for almost 6 years and I have never been stopped because of the runners, well we did this year, lol!!

The drumming was so awesome, it made me want to get out and run!




I think LJ was trying to give me a hint that he was hungry


All I could do is laugh at this photo, LJ wanted to show me he is not the only one who picks his nose in public



When the rain started I wasn't sure if I should feel sorry or relieved as at least is wasn't as hot as it usually is this time of year


An Okinawa Marathon would not be complete with out an appearance by Pokemon


Since the kids did such a good job waiting and waiting and waiting in traffic, I decided to treat them to lunch at Capital Steak House.






They were so amazed at how Ichinose cooked our meal, they have never all been so quiet at one time!

Monday and Tuesday were cold and rainy so we stayed in the house and caught up on some school.

Wednesday LJ completed his Discovery 7!!! Yeah I am so proud of you LJ.

Thursday we took a trip to the cement rink on our base. The kids seemed to have alot of fun and are asking when we can go back!!!!







After getting all tired out at the rink we headed to Courtney for Kids Night with some friends from church. It was fun to be had by all and some serious speed BINGO.

This week we also started a new Read Aloud with our Sonlight curriculum. The kids really enjoyed me reading Henry Huggins by Beverly Cleary.


We were going to round off our week with a trip to a park to play and read the next chapter in our book. But when we walked out to the van, well we had a bit of a problem. Sigh!!!!

At least I was able to deal with this issue today and not early in the morning when I am picking up our babysitter for my crop day!!!!

That pretty much sums up our week!! Hope you are making memories as well and enjoyed catching up with us this week. See ya in 7 days!!!!

No comments: