Sunday

Worship With Me Sunday: Fruits of the Spirit

May 24, 2009

Today begins our 8 week journey through The Fruits of the Spirit. Our Children's Ministry uses Creative Pastors for our Children's Worship Service and we will be visiting Berry Blast Theme Park to have loads of fun and learn just what are The Fruits of the Spirit.

I found this video as I was looking for a song to share and thought it was very fitting to kick off our series. Hope you enjoy!!!




A Servant Heart
Lord, please help my children develop servant hearts, that they may serve wholeheartedly "as if [they] were serving the Lord, not me." Eph. 6:7

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

That sounds really fun!!!!

Oh..and I'm glad you thought my post was funny! I hope that other moms don't get offended by it..lol.

Anonymous said...

I did a Fruit of the Spirit curriculum for my MOPS group one year. It was a blast!

I hope you are doing well. Been thinking about your family, and I want to extend my thank you to your husband and fellow service men and women who protect our country. How often we take for granted thanking them for serving time on our behalf and often in dangerous areas throughout the world. HUGS!!!