Monday

School Days Are Numbered!!!!

May 11, 2009
So I've finally decided on what I'll be ordering for the new school year. I'm really trying to wrap everything up by the end of May so we can enjoy our last summer here in Okinawa.

Sonlight Core 1 with Intermediate Readers

Bible Study Guide for All Ages Unit 2 Intermediate and Beginner Pages.

Learning Language Arts Through Literature,Red

This week is going to be very busy for me as we are drawing near the end of the AWANA year, the boys and Big Daddy are going to White Beach for JJ's 5th birthday (don't even get me going on that event), my rotation for Children's Church starts next week, and the list could and does go on and on and on. The bottom line is my posts will be short and sweet over the next several weeks. All apart of managing stress and being more available for my children.

Since I'm not going to be around much over the next several weeks here are some blogs I think you will enjoy!!!!







The Happy Housewife




This is my BBF=Blogging Best Friend!!!





Faithfulness
"Let love and faithfulness never leave [my children]," but bind these twin virtues around their necks and write them on the tablet of their hearts. Prov. 3:3

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Hi Brandy!!

I'm so glad to be wrapping up the school year here soon!

Yay..Daniell is ready for ya!!! I'll go and contact her now and pay your $15!! Yoohoo!