Wednesday

Waking Up on Wednesday

April 29, 2009

So that is what I feel like today. Monday and Tuesday I seemed so out of it. Soo tired, just dragging around every where and doing just enough to get by. Had a bit of a stressful night as I was trying to get my printer to print out some pages and it just didn't want to work. Long story short, finally got it working and then had to stay up till midnight working on Cubbie crafts. Even after all that, when I woke up this morning after the blood start flowing through my brain and I was able to think; I felt surprisingly refreshed. I had a fun time making pancakes with LJ and no T.V. this morning seemed to make things go rather smoothly. (Oh yeah about the T.V. LJ is suppose to be grounded from T.V. and computer, but I keep forgetting. What 7 year old do you know who would remind their mom they are grounded from the T.V.????)




I haven't done WFW is several weeks and it might be even longer now that my camera is broken but I still encourage you to drop by and see what the Word of God is stirring up in the hearts of these women!!!!!


And here we are again, another week down and another week chalked full of God's Word.
Apr 30 Psalm 102-104
May 1 2 Samuel 5:1-10, 1 Chronicles 11-12
May 2 Psalm 133
May 3 Psalm 106-107
May 4 2 Samuel 5:11-6:23, 1 Chronicles 13-16
May 5 Psalm 1-2, 15, 2-24, 47, 68
May 6 Psalm 89, 96, 100-101, 105, 132


Father, this is Your day. Your choice to continue to be patient with us. Show us any ways that we may be living in rebellion against You. Let us live our lives in great reverence for You and turn from those things that distract us from You. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Brandy...that makes two 7-year olds banned from TV, Webkinz, and Nintendo this week. Add my daughter to that list. The back talk just made me snap. I will show her, LOL! We are only on day # 3 of no such luxuries. So far so good.

I am praying for my patience and sanity. :o)

Thanks for the html tips. I bookmarked that lady's blog...she is as organized and on the go as you are! I found her to be so inspiring!

Have a great day. HUGS!