Monday

Blogging Blue

April 27, 2009

Last week we visited the beach and somehow, whether by the sand or the water, it broke. I'm not sure how I will blog without it, but I'm sure I'll manage. The challenge is finding a place out in town that will fix it as most signs are in Kanjii around here. I am really hoping that I can get it fixed before JJ's 5th birthday!!!!!!



Dear Father, we thank You for being our constant. As things constantly change, You stay the same. There is no uncertainty found in You and that is where we find comfort when things seem unpredictable or out of our control. In Jesus name we pray, Amen

1 comment:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Hey you, I tried to email but your profile doesn't have your email listed. I fixed the button :)

I hope you get it fixed too! *hugs*