Monday

Monday, Monday

March 9, 2009
Dear Father, search my heart and show me the the cinders of my heart and splinters of my will. I seek to serve and worship you with my life and my heart. May I never become content with who I am and always seek you and those things in which you will use to refine me. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen



(As we waited for everyone to wake up we played checkers and playdoh.)


Okay so I couldn't come up with a better title and I've used it before, so maybe there is a pattern here. Mondays are my "relax" days. I try not to plan too much besides a visit to the library and keep our lunch plans open for a park date. Well it's been raining the last several days, it's the rainy season here and so we are going a bit stir crazy. To top it off I decided to start a new study. What on earth was I thinking, starting a new project on a Monday. H-E-L-L-O. Needless to say it is past 3pm here and not much work has gotten accomplished. Thankfully Big Daddy has duty so it will give me something to do later tonight.

We have finally started working on "The Greatest Inventors(and their inventions) study.



We should have started back in January but I never could get my gears in motion. I finally got the time line up and it's just waiting for us to start adding facts.


This week will be talking about Johannes Gutenberg and DaVinci. I'll be making some foods from the countries they were born in, just to add a little bit of Social Studies into the mix. Over the next ten weeks we will attempt to work on two people per week. That is the goal anyway.

Another huge undertaking this week is..........................................






Earned T.V. and computer time. We did really good today, but it is only Monday. I'll let you know how things are going towards the end of the week.

So that is pretty much it for us so far. I will also be taking the night to catch up on comments. Last week was so crazy that I wasn't able to respond to many. So just to warn you, I'll be over shortly!!!!

No comments: