Monday

Quiz or Exam

So God revealed something really amazing to me last week and now I think he is giving me a pop quiz. At least that is what I hope it is cause if it is a final exam, I'm sure to fail!!!!

I'm going to be busy over on my homeschool blog MorningStar Academy. So if you have ever been curious as to what on earth I teach my children, check in daily as I give a review on all the stuff we use!!!

I've also started yet another blog Letters To My Children. Since I don't have a good camera I decided that is no reason I can't  capture the memories of my children for them to relish when they are older!!!  I've decided to write a letter daily to one of my children and capture something meaningful that has happened in their lives that week. You are welcome to follow along and see what our crazy life is all about!!!

No comments: