Monday

Ding Dong, bin Laden's Dead

As I looked through my blog reader I was surprised that there was only  one  post concerning this historical event!!!! This is a new day dawning for our country as the end of this 10 year war is finally within sight!!! Big Daddy and I were speaking, over a cup of coffee, about what is next for our country?! I pray a time of peace and time to heal both physically and mentally. Give our youth a ray of hope and a whole generation of children a chance to see what life is like without war!!!! So yes I am excited, and every time I see his picture the hair on my arms stands up and my heart leaps with excitement that justice has been served, not only for Americans but for all those who were oppressed by the Taliban.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine. 
Semper Fi, Navy Seals!!!!

No comments: