Tuesday

A different type of ABCs


Here is how I see it. If you are going to vaccinate then do you research. I personally know of 4 families that have been adversely affected by vaccines. Completely altering their lives FOREVER!!!! I can't say I am against vaccines BUT I do feel that we give way too many!! Too many together, to many over all!!!! Case in point, from the research that I have done, and I still need to verify, it seems that my state only requires one of the MMR shots to be given twice which is for Measles. Both the other shots for Mumps and Rubella only have to be given once. So when I go in I will be asking for only Measles. Did you also know that the MMR vaccination comes from an aborted fetus?!?!? How about the fact that there is a blood test that can be given to see if you child has a natural immunity to chicken pox, guess what I will be asking for as well. Oh and what about the fact that we give the Heb B vaccine for a non communicable disease?!?!

Bottom line is, don't take my word for it and don't take your doctors word for it. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion. My personal approach has been one vaccine at a time, NOT one shot BUT one vaccine. I did this after JJ slept for a 24 hour period after getting 3 shots which combined had 5 vaccines!!!! All of my children have run high fevers, welted up or still have lumps at the infection sites. Make informed decisions! Consider looking at VAERS, or check out the Table of Reportable Events. I have to admit that I have never read through the manufacture's inserts; but you can be sure I will on my next visit. We are advocates for our children. And if we are not informed we can not make intelligent decisions for their well being.

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

I couldn't agree with you more, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Than Words said...

Watching this video makes me want to cry!!