Saturday

1 January

Philippians 1:20-21 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
20 My eager expectation and hope is that I will not be ashamed about anything, but that now as always, with all boldness, Christ will be highly honored.......

Today is the first day of a new year. It is today that many will begin their resolutions.  But often we look to change ourselves instead of letting God change us. Do you think God wants to change the same things we want to change about ourselves? Maybe, maybe not. One thing is certain, God designed us with a need that only He can fill: a desire for fellowship with Him. I want you to think of how you fellowship or spend time with God each day. Now list 3 things you can do each day to fellowship with God:
1.
2.
3.
Take time and ask God to help you be faithful in spending time with Him everyday this year Write down how you think God answered this prayer:

*adapted from My Utmost for His Highest 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loven this! Thanks for sharing this specific verse. Completely true for me as well, though oft times I fail more than I would like to admit. May God grow you into more of Him every day, and not to be selfish, but me too please (more like Him *big smile*). *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!