Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday

Yikes!!! I did not get as much done as I had desired!!! Guess I will be putting in some midnight oil this coming week!!! Thankfully I did get the Advent chain finished, even if right before I started this post, and was able to get 15 bags together for the Devotion Countdown. Only took 3 1/2 hours, whew glad I can sit back and enjoy the fruit of mine and Big Daddy's labor!!!!!

I still have one more card set to design and type up all my address labels. I didn't get any fabric cut out BUT I did find some very cute cardstock so I can work on getting those gift card holders done this week because next week will be mail out week!!!!!

I am sad to report that my camera is still MIA. The last time it went missing I found it in the boys toy box so there is no telling where that little sucker is!!!! So pictureless we will begin the 4th week before Christmas and this is what I will be up to this week:
  • getting stamps for Christmas cards
  • making fudge and fixing cookies in a jar for care packages
  • cutting out fabric for gift
  • making gift card holders to be mailed
  • designing last set of Christmas cards and addressing them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to get the cards done here too. We have several done that need to get in the mail so I know they are on their way to warm the homes of those they are ment for. *smile* I wish you all best in getting things done that need to get done. Take care and enjoy living deliberately for Him. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!