This Advent Countdown is from
the only thing I did was create the double sided Advent Chain.
- piece of grape gum
- smiley face
- birthday candle
- whistle or bell
- cotton ball(s)
- torn piece of a map
- a heart
- tablespoon of salt
- tablespoon of sand
- print off Pslams 100 and roll it up like a scroll
- aluminum foil
- mustard seed
- piece of fabric, some type of cotton
Kelly if you read this, you rock!!!!!!
And as we enter into Week 5 here is what I'll be working on:
- finishing Christmas Cards and addressing them
- get remainder of Advent items and put together Advent Kits
- Begin working on sewing project 1 and cardstock project 1 (gotta keep them a secret somehow)
Have a safe, wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!!