Sunday

Worship with Me Sunday: Desert Song

"Once we truly see God at work, we will never be concerned again about the things that happen, because we are actually trusting in our Father in heaven, whom the world cannot see." Oswald Chambers






This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides

And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames


And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain

I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here


And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand


All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship


This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be empited again
The seed I've recieved I will sow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the words here, thanks for sharing them. *smile* Kids are sleeping and music comes through the computer. *smile* This is true in the dry land which I call the area in chich I dwell for now. For some reason God has placed me here and I am willing to grow, though I am slow to notice more often than not. *smile* Have a lovely Monday. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!