Friday

Remember When: October

One of the things I love about my kiddos is that they love to dress up. I have always enjoyed going out grocery shopping with Spider-Man, The Hulk, and Snow White. We've had some pretty outrageous outfits along with some down right adorable ones.  So I thought this month I would highlight some of the crazy things I have let my children out of the house in!!!!


And sometimes they didn't want to wear anything at all!!!
Here is JJ only weeks old, hamming it up!!

I didn't think JJ would ever out grow Thomas, but he did.

Here LJ is during his Power Ranger phase.

LJ loved this little frog outfit, and it was sooo cute on him too!!

This is CJ, trying to keep up with her brothers!!!

Partners in crime, these two still are!!!

The princess of the house and our hearts!!!


Don't forget to link up!! I'll leave this one up for a couple of days into November in case you would like to post some Halloween photos!!!!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

1 comment:

alana said...

my kids have ALWAYS loved to dress up ... not just for Halloween but all year. Sometimes Eli would walk out of his room in the most interesting outfits. Hayley taped a rolled up piece of paper to her head when she was 3 saying she was a unicorn. She was a unicorn for two entire weeks.
Thanks for helping to bring out memories in my mind!