Thursday

Week in Review 24

This week was one of those weeks where you're not sure where it when or what you did!!! We are getting ready to go into our last week in housing, YEAH!!! Next week they pack us out and we will live in lodging until we leave the island and yes I'm very excited to live in the lodge cause there is housekeeping, lol!!! I did manage to get some pics of the kids doing the Fit Test for Insanity. That was a hoot!!!!







I was also able to get CJ back in a Cary Hairbow!!! She finally has enough hair on top to make a fountain with!!!!! Yeah for hair growth!!!!

And I finally uploaded some pics of the shirts I made for the boys at Easter. Better late than never, right?!?!





Well we are off for a visit to Tropical Beach. Enjoy your weekend, I know we are going to enjoy ours!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

hahaha that's cute.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacay! The growing locks are gorgeous. Such beautiful kids, Brandy! xoxo

Rosie said...

Her eyes are gorgeous! Good luck keeping the guys away from her:)