Thursday

Week 18 in Review

Well if you know me really well what I'm about to say comes as no surprise. I lost our camera. Where, I have no idea but needless to say I had alot of pics on it waiting to be downloaded and now they are ALL gone. Yeah a big S-I-G-H!!!! So I don't have any pics of the kids to share with you but I do have a pic of our BIG news!!!!



This week we closed on our very first home and are now home owners!!!!! We also found out that we will be headed back to the States on July 3rd!!! Here is to hoping time flies by fast!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this picture on your FB profile!! I did not realize!! YAY!!!! I remember when you posted this home a month ago...I LOVE it! Oh the space....you will love it! As will those cute kiddies. Congratulations!! You are blessed!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wowie - congratulations - you are blessed, and I am as well that you were so blessed by the video I shared, Praise the Lord!