Thursday

Week 17 in Review

Wow, what a C-R-A-Z-Y week this has been. Anytime I have had a chance to sit down at my computer, I can't find my camera. Then when I find my camera, I'm no where near the computer or out of time. Sigh!!! We have had at least one to two extra things to do this week EVERY day on top of our normal schedule. I am sooo tired and the end isn't in sight. And even though my least favorite thing to do is blog without pictures, I seriously can not find my camera right now, so I'll try to leave you with some links!!!

This week had CJ continuing to enjoy her Itty-Bitty Bookworm Curriculum!!! Can't wait to share more pics with you on that. Don't forget that April 30th is the last day to get their Bo Year 3 Curriculum for only $150 for 12 months!!!!!

Both LJ and JJ have enjoyed our week with McRuffy Math. LJ still has issues with wanting to sit down and do his lesson but the biggest improvement is that he is able to solve the problems on his own, with the use of the manipulatives!!! I'm using the simplicity of the K lessons to get JJ in sitting down to do math lessons. He loves the Geoboard while LJ is having a blast with the Pentominoes. Of course CJ is along for the ride and we are using the Teddy Bear Counters to help her solidify that numbers have a value.

Our count down begins as we have 4 weeks of school left. We will pick up the pace a bit but having the whole month of June available to do some last minute sight seeing with be well worth it!!!

I hope to find my camera over the weekend and I will post some pictures of our favorite places on island, catch up with Kiddo Create, and also share with you all the excitement of Golden Week!!!

No comments: