Sunday

Monday....... go away!!!!

June 29, 2009

It is amazing me how busy and exhausting this week is starting out to be!!!! And in case you missed this post, I'll be starting a Bible Study on my blog this week. For the month of July I will be reading the book: Lord, Teach Me To Pray In 28 Days by Kay Arthur. I would love for you to join in if you haven't started a bible study for the summer. It's going to be fairly simple. Each day starting the 2nd for State side and 3rd for Okinawa time, I will post or include in my post something about the chapter we read for that day. Then each week I'll post some questions concerning the book. Feel free to leave your answer in the comments or link up weekly with Linkys (provided I can get it working). And don't forget about my notepad give-a-way. It's rather simple to be entered into the drawing, just make a post about my Blogger Bible Study and leave a comment with the link to the post and presto, you've been entered!!!! BUT, you've gotta link your post by the 1st!



Father, give us the strength, wisdom, grace, and patience to stay the course of training our children in Your Word. May praising You be their native tongue and may they come to know Your Word so well that not only is it written in their minds but also engraved upon their hearts. Proverbs 29:15,17,18

No comments: