Thursday

Running on E

May 28, 2009

Today is another short post. I am sooo tired and looking forward to bedtimes tonight. This week is catching up to me and I am soooo tired. One more day of school, hopefully. Still trying to work through 5 more pages of math and then we will be done, complete, and oh sooooooo on Summer Breaks of sorts!!!!!!

Mar 28 Psalm 111-118
Mar 29 1 Kings 1-2, Psalm 37,71,94
Mar 30 Psalm 119:1-88
Mar 31 1 Kings 3-4, 2 Chronicles 1,Psalm 72
Jun 1 Psalm 119:89-176
Jun 2 Solomon
Jun 3 Proverbs 1-3


A Heart for Missions
Lord, please help my children to develop a heart for mission, a desire to see your glory declared among the nations, your marvelous deeds among all peoples. Ps. 96:3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the empty. I feel so maxed out. Will pray for our tanks to be filled and maybe for a quick tune-up too. LOL. It is so crazy busy with the kids ending school--all kinds of events and things I need to help them prepare for. Like today is Mammal Zoo and Beach Day. Next week is field trips, Mary Poppins Day (got me on what that one is all about, LOL), field day (running events, etc), Father's breakfast, and two classroom parties. My husband is in the throws of a difficult week at work...lots of NICU babies in dire conditions, many who did not make it. The parents always have it worse, you know? God bless those babes.

We will make it through. He will carry! Love ya!

P.S. Did that package ever make it. I had a dream it went to the middle east instead? What is wrong with my sleep??? I am not sure if that soldier got the devotionals I sent him since he has no contact with ANYONE for the next two months. Top secret stuff, I guess. AMAZON can figure out his mailbox right?? His poor mama...I can't imagine. Praying for our troops!