Friday

Resurrection CountDown: Day 9

April 3, 2009

Today we will open the 4th egg to reveal the coins. Again, you can go into great detail concerning Judas, however we will just focus on the fact that he betrayed Jesus for 30 silver coins by taking some coins and doing a Coin Rubbing Craft. You can also hand out Hershey kisses since Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss.


So I have just one blog you must visit today!!!

Crazy Adventures In Parenting, home of To-Do Tuesday and an awesome post on how to create html check boxes. Look down a bit in my right column for my To-Do List. Cool huh!


Dear Father, how greatly blessed I am. Thank you for my family and friends who have so greatly blessed me beyond measure today!!! You have seen to it that even the littlest details were taken care of today and made my birthday such a special time. Thank you for giving me such wonderful friends and family. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen

No comments: