Wednesday

A little late....

April 22, 2009

Sorry for the late post today. Here is this week's reading schedule:


Apr 23 1 Chronicles 1-2
Apr 24 Psalm 42-45,49,84-85,87
Apr 25 1 Chronicles 3-5
Apr 26 Psalm 73,77-78
Apr 27 1 Chronicles 6
Apr 28 Psalm 81,88,92-93
Apr 29 1 Chronicle 7-10





Have you ever taken scripture and prayed it? Today I'd like to do that with Psalm 19: 7-14. If you haven't read through the Bible before or in a couple of years I would like to encourage you to join us, today right where we are. Don't worry about catching up, God's Word is living and He has something in store for you today!!!

Father, Your revelation is whole and pulls my life together. Your signposts are clear and point out the right road. Your life-maps are right, showing the way to joy. Your directions are plain and easy on the eyes. Your reputation is twenty-four-carat gold, with a lifetime guarantee. Your decisions are accurate down to the nth degree. Your Word is better than a diamond, better than a diamond set between emeralds. I like it better than strawberries in spring, better than red, ripe strawberries. Your Word warns us of danger and directs us to hidden treasure. How else could I find my way or know when I was playing the fool? Father, clean the slate, so I can start the day fresh! Keep me from stupid sins, from thinking I can take over your work; Then I can start this day sun-washed, scrubbed clean of the grime of sin. These are the words in my mouth, what I chew on and pray. Accept them when I place them on the morning altar,O God, my Altar-Rock, Priest-of-My-Altar. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen

No comments: