Thursday

Stone to Heart

February 5, 2009

Dear Father, as I read over the 10 Commandments I was reminded of Ephesians 2. In our desire to please you, Lord, let us remember that the Commandments are not a To Do list but a means to reveal sin to us and teach us that we can not work our way into your presence. It is through our faith in Christ that we are atoned for our sins! Let us be slaves to sin no longer, rather slaves to obedience which leads to righteousness! In Jesus Name we pray, Amen



Yesterday on Home Sanctuary, our Small Thing was to have a Bubbly Day. I just had to share with you how we accomplished this:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok that looks like too much fun!

Hmmmm think I put all 7 of my little ones in one tub??? LOL!

I am glad you stopped in to say hi on my blog!

Your blog is beautiful - Danielle did a great job!

Blessings to you and your oh so adorable family!

I'll be back to read more that you have shared!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

More Than Words said...

Oh how fun!!!!!!!

I got your comment about the blog love box. I couldn't copy & paste the code here because it won't accept HTML codes. Can you give me your email addy and I will send the directions back to you.

HUGS,
Alicia

Rosie said...

Those pictures with the bubbles are a total crack up! I remember my Mom sticking me in the tub with my siblings for the all famous tub picture!:) Thanks for your example of being an amazing Mother and Wife. And a amzing example of being Christ like....I miss you!