Friday

On My Way Up

February 6, 2009
This morning as I read the following passage: Exodus 24:12-13 (MSG) God said to Moses, "Climb higher up the mountain and wait there for me; I'll give you tablets of stone, the teachings and commandments that I've written to instruct them." So Moses got up, accompanied by Joshua his aide. And Moses climbed up the mountain of God.

A question formed in my mind. Where are you on the Mountain of God? At the foot of the mountain, on your way up, or are you at the top waiting for God? So often we forget the waiting part. We get to where we "think" we are suppose to be and so quickly ask: "Okay, now what?" But how often do we just wait for God in great expectation of His Presence?

Dear Father, guide our steps daily. Let me not be in a rush so that I may wait upon You and all that You have to reveal. Help us to remember that time is for us and not You. Nothing limits You, nothing holds You captive, nothing hinders the works of Your Hands. In what ever season of life we are in, at the foot of the mountain, on our way up, or sitting at the top; may you find our hearts the dwelling place of Christ and pleasing in your sight. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen



Places To Go: Week 4

Simply Christian this blog is by Big Daddy's cousin. It has alot of "basic" information for "New Christians." I think you will enjoy and no that is not a bias opinion.

Home Sanctuary (go here to find out how to become a Company Girl and find out what's up with My Points below the button on your right)

Internet Cafe Devotions (Here is a list of wonderful blogs you MUST visit, at least once if you haven't already!!!)

Go Blog Yourself (Tuesday went to be with the Lord on January 30th. Please be in prayer for her family.)

HTML color codes(I'm soooo just chopping at the bits to learn all this HTML stuff, Thanks Alycia for the google search suggestion and HTML codes, you rock!!)

Below are buttons I've found so far for prayer. Do you have a button or know of a button that I could add to my Pray for on the right? Please leave the blog in my comments so that I can go grab that button and get the word out for prayer!!!!!







Photobucket




jaxson's fight

No comments: