Thursday

It's Party Time

Have you ever found yourself at a loss for something to pray for? Well here is a site you can visit and never have that problem. Because I don't think I could better introduce this blog, I will use Tara's own words:

"Hi! My name is Tara. I am the wife to an amazing guy and the mother to a beautiful girl who has special needs.I realized when going through my unexpected journey that most on-line resources for children with special needs or health concerns can be cold and factual, and quite often discouraging. I created this site in hopes that it could be an uplifting resource that celebrates the lives and lessons of special needs children, a.k.a. kidz. This is a site for everyone, because all children are special and we can all benefit from connecting and learning from each other. Our mission is to increase awareness and understanding about different health conditions and to help all people cope with challenges and enjoy life!"


There is a list of blogs that you can visit to get to know some amazing kids and their families and ways you can support them with your prayer. As if that wouldn't be enough to keep you coming back, Kidz is throwing a Kick-Off party next week.



Every day they will be giving away 2 prizes one for you and one for the kidz!!!!! If you don't do anything else this weekend, drop by and see how you can help promote Kidz and win some fabulous prizes!!!!

1 comment:

Tara Bennett said...

Thank you so much for helping to spread the word!

I'm in love with your site and your layout. Adorable!