Wednesday

Wordfilled Wednesday: Isaiah 43:12-13



I am God. Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?" Isaiah 43:12-13

Living on the island of Okinawa has given us so many wonderful experiences that I'm sure Big Daddy and I will be talking about when we are both old and grey. One of the boys' favorite Saturday activity is finding old castles on the island. It is so neat to live in a culture steeped in such tradition and history. This particular castle was The Nakagusuku Castle and I find it amazing that the foundations of this castle still remain.

Don't forget to check out more WFWs!

5 comments:

Joan said...

Thanks for sharing your WFW post. Love that verse!
Blessings

Laurie Ann said...

Happy WFW! Beautiful picture and Scripture!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing this! Happy WFW.

A Stone Gatherer said...

What wonderful adventures you all must have! I have been thinking lately of God as our fortress! You are seeing that in these castles! BTW I'll let you in on a little secret, that is actually Lake Superior, in Upper Michigan! I have oceans all around me here. My Superier is my favorite! I feel so much peace there! God and I speak alot when I am in the UP! Thanks for stopping by!

Kristi said...

That is beautiful. Blessings to you and happy WFW!