Friday

Places to Go: Week 3

Alright, this week I've not been on the computer much. BIG shocker I know. But I did manage to find some new places out there.

Penny Pinching Diva (going to have to add this to my follow list, head over before FEB 2ND, for an awesome coupon for Old Navy)

Lots of Kids(I found this site as I was looking for clip art for a new chore chart I am working on for the boys)

Barry's Clipart Server (loads of clip art)

We Are That Family (If you need a good laugh, here is the place to go. I stumbled onto this blog somehow and can't wait to go back and read some more posts!)

Internet Cafe Devotions (this just might become apart of my morning computer routine!!)

CURE (very interesting website. Shows a different side to our newly elected President. Not articles you would find in the mainstream media.)

No comments: