Saturday

Pay It Forward

In a rare moment I had to surf the web I decided to visit 160acrewoods, who had a cool post on Pay It Forward. However, I wasn't in the top 3 to post a comment so I didn't get to participate on her blog. BUT Amydeanne was cool enough to hook me up with a blog, Write for a Reader , that had just posted a Pay It Forward on her blog, so I was able to get in on the fun. So are you asking yourself what is all this Pay It Forward stuff? Pretty simple and here’s how you play:

1) be the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me!!!
2) Promise to post this challenge on your blog, (meaning, that you will then ‘pay-it-forward’, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers that leave a comment on YOUR blog!!)
**the gift can be any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item.
I am more than willing to do international! So let the games begin!

Are you up for the challenge???

I do hope so!!! And to all my Oki friends, I am coming back from the States with alot of fabric and patterns so if you are interested in getting a surprise from me you better hurry up and post a comment!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Heavens yes, sign me up!