Thursday

Gotta Check This Out

Okay so one of the very first blog titles that I fell in love with was More Than Words. Not only did I love the title but I also loved the Bible Verse she chose for her header: Joshua 24:15b As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. She was my muse for coming up with a title for my blog Learn to Love, Love to Learn. And now she is giving me even more reason to spread my love for her: A Custom Blog Makeover. You read correctly!!! To celebrate her 250th post, whew that's alot of writing, she is doing a giveaway for a Custom Blog Makeover from either Tina or Tara. So visit Alicia at More Than Words to find out how you yourself can enter for 1, 2, or even 3 chances at winning your very own Custom Blog Makeover!!!!! Good luck, but honestly I hope mine is better, lol.

1 comment: