Thursday

Wordfilled Wednesday: Luke 12:30-31



your Father already knows your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else and he will give you everything you need. Luke 12:30-31 (NLT)

I was so excited to get this shot. CJ was going at her own slow pace after we had finished eating lunch at a restaurant when she discovered this butterfly. For her every insect or bug is a BB. I was getting impatient with her because she wasn't listening as I was asking her to come with me and get in the van. But at God's prompting, I sat down right there beside her and we watched the butterfly for at least a good 10 minutes, then I got the idea of getting a picture. I got this one just a second before he was ready to fly off and enjoy some flowers in peace.

Don't forget to check out more Wordfilled Wednesdays!!!

No comments: