Tuesday

Tackle it Tuesday: One More Left for the Year

I can not believe after looking at my calendar that I only have one more week left to finish up all my undone projects for this year!!!!!! Here is what I have been working on over the last two weeks:


This is our only storage closet for the entire apartment and what a mess!!














I took the morning after Thanksgiving and worked on getting things reorganized and all our school books transferred into this closet so that we would have easier access to them and hopefully get them more organized so that I can find things quicker.


Here are the things we use seasonally and my broken sewing machine
Our new craft corner
Our Christmas bin and Big Daddy's Man Box (all those things men need just in case)and up there on the top shelf are the suitcases we will use to fly our family of 5 home for Christmas, I am sooooo excited!!!
And there they all are: our school books. I still have to get them organized but it is so much easier to access them now.









Here is my work in progress and will have to wait until after the first of the year, our hall closet:
BEFORE




AFTER



I also finished up my mom's birthday present and I'll post those pictures after we get back from our visit home, I don't want to ruin the surprise for her. But here is something I made for CJ, a pretty for her hair. What do you think?



And now for my to do list, the last one for 2008!!!!
- Get prints of our Christmas picture



- Address Christmas cards,print off Christmas letter, and put them in the mail.
- Start preparing for our trip back home.
- Finish up ETC craft lessons for Winter Session.
- Work on my wish list of things to do when we go back to the States!!!!

There is a new resident tackler,Jena,over at Tackle It Tuesday!! Let's give her a warm welcome and you can also check out what everyone else is scrambling to finish up for this year at this week's TackleItTuesday!!!!

No comments: