Tuesday

Tackle it Tuesday: All is coming along

So I've been hard at work on TWO projects and that hasn't left me much time for anything else. So here is the progress I've made with CJ's quilt and my mom's birthday present, I don't think I'll be able to post much more without giving it away, if I haven't already, lol!!!














I was also able to finish assembling my Christmas Cards,



and complete cards for November!!(I had lots of fun being creative with using the same paper in different ways. And don't the cards compliment the goldfish,he-he)



Now I just need to send out the November cards, finish up that perpetual calendar for 09, and work on our family picture for this year's Christmas Cards along with what will be a brief Family Update!! I also have to get hard at work on the dreaded sorting of the kids clothes. The weather is finally starting to cool off here and we are planning to go back to the States for Christmas; which means this task is a MUST this year!! Have fun tackling and I can't wait to see what everyone else has accomplished!!!

Oh I almost forgot to show you the latest clutter attack on my desk, which always seems to be a mess. Things just weren't staying organized, even after the latest clean off.........................................


so it was time to get real and get rid of more stuff on my desk. Applying the principles from the book: A House That Cleans Itself by Mindy Starns Clark, I am working on changing my environment until it works for me. So what do you think?

No comments: