Wednesday

My God is So Good

One thing I enjoy doing daily is visiting my friend's blogs, as well as their friend's blogs!!!!! I do have to watch it or I could waste away a whole evening doing this. One blog I greatly enjoy visiting is Where My Treasures Are. My new found sweet friend always has amazing pictures to share and wonderful posts to read. But another reason I enjoy her blog is the amazing friends she has and their blogs. Today I visited a blog called As The Lord Works and found this amazing post. Considering the previous week I have had, there is not a single doubt in my faith that the Lord chose this very day for me to read this particular blog!!!! Once again, My Savior knows the perfect way to keep me encouraged and shower me with His unfailing acceptance as His because of his great love for me and not because of how good I can be!!!!!!! Thank you Oh Mighty God that you never stop refining me {Psalm 66:10 For You oh God test us; you refined us like silver} and that your work with me is never complete{Philippians 1:6 being confident of this,that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus!!!!

As I was admiring this new blog I had discovered, I stopped to take the time to watch this video she had posted.


May this encourage you as it has encouraged me and stop by her blog and give her a note of encouragement or thanks if you enjoyed it as well!!!!

No comments: