Friday

Vacation.. of sorts

So my week started with my husband pushing me out the door for a day off!!!! He had scheduled me a massage and told me to try and get my toes and hair done. I enjoyed the day off so much I decided to take the week off from my normal routine and just focus on each day as it arrived. It is now Saturday morning and I will be doing all the final preparations for our move on Monday!!!!!! So I think that I will be taking another week off to get settled into our new home.

But before I cast all electronics aside I wanted to first say thank you for all your prayers for Laci. After flying her to Hawaii they determined that she does not have a brain tumor and the infection is under control. I have not gotten word on what caused the infection as the doctors are mainly concerned with getting rid of the infection first. Please continue to pray for the Clark family as Laci is still undergoing treatment, we excitedly await their return!!!!!!

I will leave you with this fun email I got from my friend Steph, enjoy and use on your blog if you would like. If you do, leave a comment so I can come see your answers!!

ONE WORD
1. Where is your cell phone? lost
2. Your significant other? sleeping
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? North Carolina
5. Your father? mystery
6. Your favorite thing? peace
7. Your dream last night? gone
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? sewing
10. What room you are in? living room
1 1. Your hobby? stamping
12. Your fear? drowning
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
14. Where were you last night? home
15. Something that you aren't? condemned
16. Muffins? homemade
17. Wish list items? serge
18. Where you grew up? US
19. Last thing you did? devotion
20. What are you wearing? jammies
2 1 . Your TV? off
22. Your pets? fish
23. Friends? best
24. Your life? fulfilling
25. Your mood? awake
26. Missing someone? Jenn
27. Your car? van
28. Something you're not wearing? bra
29 Your favorite store? JUSCO
30. Your summer? hot
3 1 . Like someone? hubby
32. Your favorite color? yellow
33. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? happy

No comments: