Saturday

Unsung Hero

Well the Jobe Family has completed another VBS!! This year I planned and guided Koza Baptist Pre-K program. I had so much fun and it was awesome seeing all the hard working leaders care, love, and relate to our Wave Riders!!!

Truly the program would not have been successful without all their hard work and dedication!!!! I'm not sure how they maintained their stamina, patience, and enthusiasm but they finished as strong as they started and as I run into parents of our Wave Riders all I hear is how much fun their kids had. So a great big THANK YOU goes out to each leader and youth volunteer. And I would also like to say thank you to my husband, my hero of the week. Without his help I could not have planned and prepared for VBS with such success. His face may not have been at VBS each night, but he was a huge contributor to the success of our Pre-K program this year!!! How blessed I am to have a husband who is so helpful, loving, and has such a desire to help me succeed at anything I chose to try!!!! I love you so very much and so grateful that you are home with us now.

No comments: