Wednesday

What say you?

Many may not know but several months ago I invested in a program called "On A Personal Note" . Since my hubby has been gone I have not had much time to really invest so with his return quickly approaching, my wheels are turning so that I can get some pre-made notepads to sell at our local craft fair. One of the ideas I am working on is a 30 page notepad with different types of quotes on each page. I am looking at three different types, religious {Christianity to be exact}, famous quotes, and funny quotes {could be a silly saying or movie line}. If you have any quotes you would be willing to share with me, I would love that and who knows there just might be a free notepad in it for you?!?!
{As this is a new business for me I can't thank everyone with a notepad, however I will pick a favorite quote from each catagory and send that persona a copy of the notepad I put it in!!!}

Here are a few that I have come up with so far:

Forgiveness is not an occasional habit, it is a permanent attitude
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

It's not what you've got, it's what you use that makes a difference.
- Zig Ziglar

Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.- Thomas Jefferson

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
-Dr Seuss

No comments: