Tuesday

Getting Ready

So this last week has been sooo busy for me with getting the house ready for my husband's return and finishing some final planning for VBS it has made the time fly by!!! So here I am at another Tuesday. I have been staying on track with my decluttering of my house, last week was the livingroom and this week I'm working on the kitchen and the master bedroom, but since I don't have a camera so show you pictures I'll just stick to my running list and look back at what I was able to accomplish in July and see what I get to plan into my schedule for August!!. And yes I get to cross off those baby showers invitations, which by the way are for a friend and not me. LOL.

- cut out and mount all my stamps
- make cards for August and September
- make a birthday present {for someone special!}
- rearrange children's books and put them in their rooms
- make that purse for myself
- make Cera's quilt {oh that one is way over due!!!}
- go through bedroom closets, ugh.
- work on VBS stuff
- complete baby shower invitations {for Kim}

No comments: