Monday

Sew Much to Do: Week 13 More Curtains

Last year for CJ's birthday I started working on some special touches for her room but never got around to finishing them. So for the rest of November, I'm going to finish up her room!!!One of the first things I made for her was a valance. After I finished her valance, I knew I needed to make her some curtains because the afternoon sun baked her room. A couple of months ago I bought a hot pink sheet set so I could use the fitted sheet to cover her box spring but wasn't sure what to do with the flat sheet and pillow case. This past week it finally came to me!!!!!

The flat sheet was the perfect length to make curtains for CJ's room. I folded the flat sheet width wise together and cut it in half:


Next I folded the seam and adorned it with some rick rack.
1st fold

2nd fold

flip and add rick rack
Lastly I attached the sheets to the back of the valances and created a cute set of curtains.


Next week I hope to finish her room makeover by using the pink pillow case for the perfect accent. I hope you will come back and see!!!!

1 comment:

BeingBrook said...

Cute! Love the polka dots!