Wednesday

Wow, where is the time going? I'm not sure but I am thinking instead of a summer break we need to have a serious spring break. We have been enjoying the weather and our crazy schedule!!!

I'm learning to drive the riding lawn mower, do you see our sqaure box garden over there!!!

JJ started T-ball

LJ started baseball and so far they are 3-0!!!

Getting excited about our garden!!!!

Taking make up pictures for Easter since we didn't go to church!

And I am finally getting back to my painting!!! 
We still have my mom's graduation to attend, CJ's first recital, we started The Truth Project in our small group and that runs 13 weeks, JJ's birthday is this month (which I need to plan) and we are wrapping up our AWANA year. Plus, I get to squeeze in a visit with a friend from high school that I haven't seen in years!!!! So I guess I better get going because I have alot to do!!! How is your May turning out to be?

No comments: