Sunday

Will it end

Well not long after I wrote we are all feeling better, things got alot worse. I do think thought we are were over the crude, for now but JJ was up last night throwing up?!?! Whew Sigh!!!! I will be posting Utmost a little different in February is on hold for now as is my online time until I get everything back "under" control.My silver lining is that everyone was "good" for CJ's b-day party but we couldn't find the camera!!!!!! I am thinking maybe JJ picked up something from one of the 10 children that were over here yesterday having a great time!!!! So I haven't forgotten about Utmost, I just don't have time to post our journals right now. But you can go to utmost.org and read daily devotions for yourself!!!!

I think it might be safe to say that I'm going to take a blogging break, could be a day, a week, or a month just depends on when we get to feeling better. I'm certain that the blog world is not going to perish due to my lack of posts but I did want to let those few who do read where the world I am going to be. And feel free to leave a comment, it'll make me feel better and just might be the only adult interaction I have today, lol!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all are well soon and that after you are well you are able to have some relaxing HEALTY days before getting back into your "normal" rutine. *smile* Grow in God and know that He is with you in this time of sickness. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!