Friday

14 January

Matthew 22:14 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
14 "For many are invited, but few are chosen."

Did you know that the Holy Spirit is with us to guide and direct us? He is our companion, standing in the gap between us and God until we get to heaven. It's called intercession. But if we do not submit our hearts to God and have a open ear to the Holy Spirit we can not hear God calling us!!!!! Today's passage says, "For many are invited." "But few are chosen". Few are chosen because they miss God calling them because they are listening to the world instead of Him!!! Issiah was listening and was able to respond: "Here I am, send me." Isaiah was listening and able to respond and be used by God. Are you listening to God? List a couple of times of the day that you could stop and ask yourself, "Am I listening to God and making myself available to His calling?"
1.


2.


3.


adapted from My Utmost for His Highest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your OC reflections are excellent! Thank you for the nourishment!! My heart/life has changed as a result of being led to read this devotional. So, so good!