Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday

Well right around the time school started up for us, I had Danielle change up my background and also change my verse for the year. After all was said and done, I think I've finally made my spot on the web, home sweet home!!!! I've thought about changing it up like Alycia did, (I don't know how many times a year or two ago) (wink, wink) but I just love my header. The Design Girl really did a perfect job at getting me!!! One of the things she also did was make me a button and I love it and if you love it as much as I do, feel free to copy and paste on your own blog,(hint, hint)















(the code is in my right column)


I also wanted to let you know that I'm changing things up a little around the first of the year!!!! Make sure to check back and see what I've been up to!!!! To get a sneak peek you can look at my page bar above!!!!!

But for now, I am so impressed at all that I got done this week. AND yes, the looming pressure of what I would post about and the fact that we will be leaving soon to hit the road to visit family was just what I needed to keep my butt in full gear all week long!!!

We found a spot for our Advent chain


We had friends over to decorate Christmas cookies



I made homemade Cinnamon Rolls


We enjoyed the treats I brought back from a cookie swap. The cookies I made were a hit, thanks




Here is my fudge and Cookies in a Jar gifts.


Christmas Cards done!! Just waiting on photos to be included.


Here is sneak peek at the gift card holders I am making.


And this is the fabric that I still have not cut out, good thing I work well under pressure. 


Whew, I can't believe its been 10 weeks since I started my preparations for Christmas. And as we are coming down to the wire all that is left to do is mail off Christmas cards and a couple of packages, pack for our road trip and finish our last couple of days of school before our Christmas break. As much as I'm not looking forward to the long drive I am looking forward to getting in the car and getting a break from our normal routine and obligations!!!!! And can you believe we are down to our last week before Christmas?!?! Seriously where did this year go? I'm not sure but I'm going to at least end my Remember When posts on a positive note and share our Christmas photo next week. I do hope you will consider linking up and sharing your family picture with me as well. Have a blessed day and I will see you all next week!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The button is very cute. *smile* So glad the cookies were a hit with your circle too. *big smile* I finally made them here and my husband mentioned that the only down fall is that they get hard so fast, they are a milk cookie for sure. *smile* My Pop suggested that cookies soften if warmed in the microwave with a tad of water in a cup in there with them. I have never tried this, but thought it was a good suggestion. *smile* Your cards are cute! Great job! *smile* And the kids are very cute, thanks for sharing so much and I hope you have a safe trip. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!