Tuesday

Not Back to School Hop: MSA Schedule


I am very excited that our school year is almost upon us!!! I have worked out on paper what I "plan" to do with our day. We will be adding dance, gymnastics, and a Co-Op day into our schedule. Since dance and gymnastics are in the late afternoon, it will just take place of T.V or outside play. Our Co-Op day doesn't really interfere with our school planning as we only do a 4 day week. This will be our first year of having a timed schedule. I'm sure some things will change but for the most part I'm hoping this will pan out and we will enjoy a great start to our new year!!! Our schedule is fit for our family which has 3 children ages 8 (boy),6 (boy), and 3(girl).


 

7:00

:15

:30wake upkids:45Bible reading
8:00breakfast
:15con't

:30personal hygiene:45AWANAverses
9:00 ExplorerStudy:15con't

:30P.E.
:45P.E.
10:00P.E.
:15P.E.

:30Morning snack:45Morning snack
11:00Itty-Bitty Bookworm:15con't

:30  Bible lessons:45w/ boys
12:00Math LJ:15LLATL

:30Math JJ:45open
1:00open
:15open

:30lunch
:45lunch
2:00Sonlight :15con't

:30con't
:45con't
3:00Home blessing hour:15con't

:30con't
:45con't
4:00evening snack:15outside play

:30outside play:45outside play
5:00t.v. time
:15t.v. time

:30t.v. time
:45t.v. time
6:00t.v. time
:15t.v. time

:30set table
:45table time
7:00dinner
:15con't

:30kitchen clean up:45daddy fun time
8:00con't
:15con't

:30baths :45prayers
9:00light's out:15

 

I didn't include my morning schedule but in case you were wondering here is a quick rundown of my mornings:

5:00 AM: wake

5:20 AM: work out & prayer walking

6:10 AM: start breakfast (Big Daddy leaves early in the morning so what I fix this morning will be his breakfast tomorrow)

6:30 AM: personal hygiene

7:00 AM: devotion and daily bible reading










Not Back to School Blog Hop

Don't forget to drop by Heart of the Matter Online
and see how other families work out their school days!!!

4 comments:

alana said...

Wow .. impressive! I have to go to bed now .. cause I'm tired after reading this.

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Great schedule!!! Thanks for sharing! I love seeing other's schedules!!!
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found you over at an accountability site and thought I would check you out here first. If you would like to see more about my "neck of the woods" you are welcome to check out my two blogs. I have my main family blog and then a homeschool blog, that is updated now and then, just not as often as the mommy of two little blessings & so much more! *smile*

Have a great day growing in God daily and enjoy your three little blessings. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

Season of Life said...

May the Lord bless your year and a new schedule...a guide as He directs.

It's always an encouragment to see how each family schools...

Blessings ~