Friday

Want to know a secret?!

I have no idea "how" to sew!! I know you are saying what do you mean, "you don't know how to sew? You blog about these cute items you make!" YES, I did make them all but I've never taken a sewing class, what I know has either been trial and error, looked it up in a book or online, or I've followed the amazing patterns from You Can Make This! What I'm yelling telling you is if I can make it, so can you! But wait, there is more; so much more. To celebrate their new show "The DIY Dish",YCMT is doing this amazing giveaway!!! Oh am I soooo excited!!!




The DIY Dish boasts of amazing craft: sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, quilting, embroidery, and family projects just to name a few. Now if that doesn't get you excited, well then I guess that means on less person for the giveaway and somehow might increase my chances of winning one of those babies ! A girl can dream right!!!!

2 comments:

Chels said...

Thanks for blogging about this! I am also unskilled with sewing but would love to have a machine of my own so I can work on fixing that!

Jena Webber said...

Ooh that's a good machine! A lot of people have not been formally trained--they just learn as they go.

The hairdo (from my blog) was the Olympic Anthem singer. What a do!