Wednesday

Where do I begin

August 8, 2009

I am not sure?! The last several weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind and thankfully our lives have settled down a bit; whew! And since I've been off the computer for a couple of days, I though what been time to recap some recent events for us! Ready...

Yep, that's my baby girl, CJ being featured on Totally Tots!


I really enjoy Totally Tots, its an awesome blog with great resources and was started by Carissa when she put together an amazing team of writers who bring us amazing post after post after post.


And then I, yes me, won a one year subscription to


A wonderful give-a-way courtesy of Party Planning Mom, who by the way has some awesome party ideas, you wont be disappointed for stopping by. Promise!

Welcome Home Big Daddy!




But by far the best thing that happen in July was Big Daddy coming home!!!!Which is why my posts have been a bit late as we have been catching up on some well needed and well desired family time!!!!




Dear Father, let us not forget to give You glory and praise not only in the good times but also the bad times. Let us cling to the truth that You are the giver of all good things and the Great Comforter in our times of trouble. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

No comments: