Monday

Pray 7X7: Prayer 1

August 10, 2009

One of the first blogs I ever read was Bring the Rain by Angie. What an amazing path God has her on! And although I don't visit as often as I use to, I arrived at her blog just in time to fall in love, again, with my children. Don't get me wrong, my children are the most precious jewels I could ever ask for here on earth but after 7 years,3 kids, 5 moves, deployments, and living overseas for 5 years, well I was worn out, to say it gently. Then, in walks Angie and her Pray 7X7. Now I tried 7X7 and failed miserably, so I have an idea to be a bit more successful this time. For the next 7 days I will feature one of the 7X7 prayers Angie shared on her blog and with each day we will add on a prayer until we are praying all 7 each day for our children. Once we work up to all seven then let's see if we can do that for 7 days. Let me know if you are game by leaving a link to your blog in my comments!!Here is the complete post that Angie did in explaining Pray 7X7. So are you ready to get started, I am!!!!

Day 1

1. When they wake up: "Let the morning bring (child's name) word of your unfailing love, for she has put her trust in You. Show (her/him) the way (she/he) should go, for to you (he/she) lifts up her soul." (Adapted from Psalm 143:8)

No comments: